Aboveground storage tanks around the globe are filling up. It is critical that in-service inspections be performed to identify any issues and maintain integrity and fitness-for-service.
Ranger Inspection™ is the industry leader, performing thousands of in-service inspections over our history in a safe and cost-effective manner with our experienced safety, inspection, and engineering teams.
Let us bring our knowledge and experience to your site to comply with regulatory and owner requirements and provide your company with the utmost peace of mind.
We bring to every inspection experienced API Inspectors and a specifically trained safety team for every type of work.
Our engineering team is the best in the industry and have been involved with more projects than you can shake a welding rod at.
Our certiﬁed API / CWB / AWA / NACE / CGSB / ASNT and experienced weld inspectors complete our inspection service by evaluating data collected (real time or after inspection) and reporting the ﬁndings in a comprehensive ﬁnal report signed off by a certiﬁed inspector.
- API / STI / AWWA
- Annual, 5-Year, and Emergency Inspections Performed
- Fiberglass Tank Inspections
- CCME Seal Gap Measurements
- In-Service External (EFR) and Internal (IFR) Floating Roof Inspection, Evaluation, and Engineering
- External Settlement Survey
- In-Service Strapping and Volumetric Calibration
- 3D Laser Shell Deformation and Out-of-Round Evaluation
- Berm and Dyke Capacity, Containment, and Volume Calculations
- Continuous Atmospheric Monitoring
- Automated Ultrasonic Testing (AUT)
- Magnetic Particle (MT) Examination
- Thermal Imaging / Infrared Thermography
- Corrosion Under Insulation (CUI) Inspection
- Intrinsically Safe Ultrasonic / Camera Equipment
We have Reliability Status Designated Organizational Screening (DOS) with the Canadian Industrial Security Directorate including a Company Security Officer (CSO) and an Alternate Company Security Officer (ACSO).
Please check out additional details and our full suite of inspection services on our Inspection Page
Please feel free to reach out if you have any questions or concerns.
Share this Post