Save the date for ThinkTanks24
We are thrilled to announce the highly anticipated dates for the annual ThinkTanks conference!
Mark your calendars for February 21 – 23 / 2024 as we embark on a journey of knowledge and innovation in the world of tank inspections.
ThinkTanks24 is an extraordinary event that brings together industry leaders, experts, and visionaries from around the globe. Dedicated to driving progress and excellence in the inspection industry, this conference promises to be an unparalleled opportunity for learning, networking, and collaboration.
As a company with a long-standing history of commitment and integrity, Ranger Inspection™ has always been at the forefront of industry advancements. ThinkTanks24 exemplifies our dedication to continuous improvement and our deep-rooted passion for delivering top-notch services to our clients.
By attending this exceptional event, we can explore emerging trends, share valuable insights, and gain valuable industry knowledge. It's a chance to connect with like-minded professionals, exchange ideas, and build robust partnerships that will shape the future of our industry.
Don't miss out on this incredible opportunity to enhance your education, expand your network, and stay ahead of the curve. Save the date for Ranger’s virtual ThinkTanks24 conference and get ready to elevate your tank industry knowledge to new heights!
Many of our presentations may be eligible for professional development hours (PDH) within your field. Check with your certifying body for eligibility.
Stay tuned for more information on ThinkTanks24!
Greg Mann | Ranger Inspection™
David Cushman | West Virginia Paint LLC
Phil Myers | PEMY Consulting
John Cornell | H.I.R. Technical Services
Earl Crochet | Crochet Midstream Consulting
Andrew Yearwood | PEMY Consulting
Confirmed ThinkTanks24 Speakers
With many more!
Meet and learn from industry leaders!
Stay tuned for ThinkTanks24 news!
Check back for the latest ThinkTanks24 News!
Previous Think Tanks Presentations:
- Effective use of Side‐Entry Tank Mixers for Aboveground Storage Tank Industry
- INC ‐ API 12 Series Standards Update
- The Grim Reaper: Tank Lining Failures
- TransCanada Pipelines ‐ Underground Storage Tanks in the Oil & Gas Industry
- SYSCOR Controls & Automation Inc. ‐ Floating Roof Monitor Tracker
- What exactly happened in West Virginia? Tank Foundations/Settlement Problems
- Gasoline Storage Tank Vapor Clouds – How Much Risk?
- Lightning Protection & Risk Analysis
- API MPMS Chapter 2: Calibration
- Enbridge Pipelines: API Standards update
- Tank Repair Topics
- Industry Trends in Tank Overfill Protection
- History: Product Storage over the last 5000 years
- “Why Floating Roof Seals are Like Tires: Evaluating the Options When Specifying and Purchasing a Seal”
- Esso Imperial Oil Research and Engineering ‐ High vapour pressure crude test procedure ASTM D6377
- Optical flame detection for tank rim seal fire
- Floating Roofs
- Tales of Mystery and Imagination: Strange Failures and Novel Innovations in the World of Coatings and Linings
- Shop Fabricated Tank Standard STI – SP031
- Static Electricity Ignitions – Recognizing, Evaluating, and Controlling the Hazard
- An Assessment of the Impact of Edge Settlement and Tank Lifting on the Floor to Shell Joint of Aboveground Storage Tanks
- Floating Roof Design
- Technologies for In-Service Measurement of Seal Gaps in Internal Floating Roof Tanks
- Confined Spaces, Are They Safe to Enter? Why do People Die in Confined Spaces?
- Keynote Speaker: Energy Market Overview
- API 545 Lightning Protection
- Saskatchewan Upstream Petroleum Industry Storage Standards S-01 an Update
- Don’t Get Burned by Hot Work – Best Practices for Aboveground Storage Tanks
- Degassing Tanks, Why Beneficial?
- Tank Pipe Support Design, Options and Issues
- Crude Oil Tank Bottoms Recovery Utilizing Latest Tank Bottom Cleaner and Effective Mixing
- Understanding Settlement and Related Issues
- Robotic Tank Cleaning Operations: Increasing Safety and Efficiency
- Product Blending, Enhancing & Upgrading with Side Entry Tank Mixers and the Use of Engineering Simulation to Determine Required Flow Patterns
- Evaporation Loss Estimation (CELE) Update
- Emissions Impact from Tank Cleaning & Floating Roof Landing Losses
- Storage Tank Systems for Petroleum Products and Allied Petroleum Products Regulations
- Testing Atmospheres – Safely
- Assessing New Technologies for Oil Tank Inspections
- No Entry Cleaning of Crude Tanks
- Tank Gauging Installation Considerations
- Making Terminal and Tank Project Management a Competitive Advantage
- Inspecting and Protecting External Floating Roof Surfaces - Connecting a Missing Link
- Macroeconomic Discussion Including Impacts of Inflation, Monetary Policy, Real Assets, and Cryptocurrency
- Tank Foundation Settlement Tolerance: A Case History from Port Moody, BC
- API 2350 5th Edition: The Good, The Better, The Unexpected
- Lessons Learned from 36 Years of Flammable Liquid Firefighting
- Emerging Drone Technologies for Inspection and Analysis in the Oil and Gas Industry
- AST Corrosion Control and Monitoring with VCI Applications
- The New API 12R1 and What It Means for the Upstream Industry
- Update on Latest Documents Published by API's Subcommittee on Aboveground Storage Tanks
- Corrosion Control Inspection, Monitoring, and New Technologies for ASTs
- New API Publication on Natural Disasters and Tanks
- State of the Art Robotics Technology
- Addressing Risk to ASTs in the Chemical Industry
- Advocating for Risk Based Inspections in the US