Ranger Inspection™ is working hard to stay on top of the rapidly changing events of COVID- 19 and want to ensure that we protect our workers, our families, and our business associates.
We will continue to observe and follow the advice of the Federal, Provincial, and Municipal leaders as well as our own Epidemic/Pandemic Emergency Response Plan to keep everyone safe and healthy as we remain fully operational, having been deemed an essential service provider in Canada. These steps include but are not limited to:
- Clear instructions that employees who are ill, who have been in contact with those who are ill, who are caring for those who are ill or at high risk of infection are not to report to work and are to inform the HR coordinator of their status and how they can be followed up on.
- Physical barriers that will be used to prevent contact and the social distancing requirements of 2 meters or more unless other hazard controls are in place.
- Ventilation and air filtering changes.
- Monitoring of employee health status at work.
- New or increased first aid supplies and infection control supplies.
- Self-quarantine requirements for individuals experiencing any symptoms or exposed to the disease.
- Immediate reporting of any disease symptoms or contact with individuals who have contracted the disease.
- Social distancing and avoiding or participating in large gatherings according to the latest recommendations.
- Working from home and/or telecommuting in lieu of travel.
- PPE requirements such as gloves, respirators, goggles, masks, etc.; and
- Specific hygiene requirements, increased hand washing, sneezing protocol, disposal of infected items, increased surface cleaning of frequent hand contact surfaces, increased cleaning of work surfaces, food handling precautions, etc.
Please feel free to reach out if you have any questions or concerns.
Share this Post